Blogger Templates

stalkers =3

Thursday, July 7, 2011

notes foe my furture boyfie ! :)

When i'm always holding your hand or onto your arm , 
it just because Im afraid you'll leave me ..
Please don't think Im clingy its just everyone leaves me ..
And i hope you'll be the one that proves me wrong when I say that .. 
Love ,me :)



For just one second , 
look at your life and see how perfect it is ..
Stop waiting ..
This is it, there's nothing else ..
It's here and you'd better decide to enjoy it ..
or you're going to be miserable wherever you go ,
 for the rest of your life , 
FOREVER.




When he breaks your heart ..
He feels nothing ..
He moves on quickly ..
Like nothing happened ..
You feel as if a piece of you is missing ..
You can't eat ..
You can't sleep.
All you do is think about him ..
Wondering if he's thinking of you ..
If he ever misses you ..
You're depressed for weeks , monthes , sometimes longer ..
But than you realize whats important in life ..
And you decide that you need too worry about yourself ..
You soon move on .
And he's stuck watching you smile and realize he messed up ..
He'll regret everything ..

No comments: